Video Of Day

Start Freelancing with Fiverr by Creating Attractive Gig





In my previous article “Best Websites According to AlexaRank to Start Freelancing” you examine that Fiverr.com is the best website in the world to start your freelancing currently. As it is most favorite website of the buyers all around the world. So, today we will discover how to start freelancing with Fiverr by creating attractive gig. Gig is the service you provide on Fiverr.com.


Sign-Up on Fiverr



Signing-up on Fiverr is not so difficult. You just should have an e-mail address, but you can also sign-up with Facebook or Google Connect. Follow These Steps to Join Fiverr.

  1. Open Fiverr.com and Click on Join.
  2. Just Enter you Email address
  3. Input your user name (User name should be unique and attractive that represents your services, like SEOexpert, Logomaker etc.)
  4. Set your password and click on Continue. 
  5. You will get a confirmation link in your email with in few minutes (Confirmation link will expire after 30 days)
  6. Click on activation link and Voila! Your account is created.


Create an Attractive Gig

After signing-up and logging in you profile, now it’s time to create attractive gig. Just follow these steps to create Gig.
There are different things that you have to fill for creating gig. Don’t be worry, I will help you. Just follow the instructions.

1- Gig Title

The gig title is compulsory and it is the most important thing while creating a gig. There is Character limit of 80 Character. But I recommend just 40-45 characters maximum. The title should be unique and should include some extraordinary words like hypnotizing, Awesome, Extraordinary etc.

2- Gig Category

Select the very relative category of gig so that buyers can easily find your gig.


3- Gig Gallery

Gig Gallery is second most important thing while creating a gig because buyers will see only the picture and title while searching for their desired services. You should not take any chance on it. Try to add pictures that owned by you. These pictures should also be attractive that will catch the buyers attraction while scrolling for gigs. Keep in mind that image size should be 550 by 370 px and no more than that. If you are facing any problem in creating pictures then Contact me. I will surely help you.

4- Gig Description

Gig description is also important thing. Try to enclose everything that you are providing in your service. Also, Be descriptive while describing it and try to use the main keyword of your service. This will optimize your gig and make your gig easily searchable because of SEO.

5- Gig Tags

Tags are useful when someone search the service. Tags help the filter and sort gigs according to buyer’s search. So add all the related tags (Maximum 5).

6- Pricing

I recommend you to add basic price of $5 because you not a professional freelancer now. You can increase this price when your work started with regularity. But I forced you to add $5 basic price, add 1 day delivery and provide unlimited revisions in the beginning of you freelancing on Fiverr

7- Gig Extra

Firstly you are allowed to add maximum Gig Extras. This will rank your gig as well as make your gig attractive.

8- Gig Video

Gig Video is the next most important thing while creating the gig. Fiverr used to rank those gigs that have video in it. Therefore it is always asked to add video. This will increase your sell with 220% according to Fiverr. Try to add gig that explain your service. You can also add your own recorded video of yourself describing the gig service that your provide but should follow the Fiverr Terms and Condition.


9- Gig Requirements

These are the basic thing that you need from the buyers. For example that you are providing logo service then you need the Company Name, Company Service etc, So that you can make your logo best that match with buyer requirements.


I am so hopeful that you understand all the things. But if you are still facing some problem, then feel free to contact with me. I will be glad to help you.
Start Freelancing with Fiverr by Creating Attractive Gig Start Freelancing with Fiverr by Creating Attractive Gig Reviewed by Ali Hamza on 07:12 Rating: 5

15 comments

  1. It's very informative blog.Thanks to sharing with us. I suggest you one freelancing website. You want to get more freelancing projects so you should go this website.
    Here is the link: freelance android projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. guest post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just thought I should leave a short comment saying thank you for your hard work and effort putting all this information together. Some of us appreciate it. web design agency los angeles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the valuable info you supply in your posts. To be honest I am not sure I can agree with you. los angeles web design

    ReplyDelete
  5. “It’s always good to learn tips like you share for blog posting. As I just started posting comments for blog and facing problem of lots of rejections. I think your suggestion would be helpful for me. I will let you know if its work for me too.” website design agency

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks I will create authority web 2 0 seo backlinks unique domains

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is very good, but look at the information at this address. Blog Comment

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for very body
    this topic is very helpful for everybody .
    anyone, please review my gigs for any mistake in the description, etc :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: Click here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! 200 dofollow blog comments

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers Blog Commenting backlinks

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. blogcomments

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty good post. I have just stumbled upon your blog and enjoyed reading your blog posts very much. I am looking for new posts to get more precious info. Big thanks for the useful info. instagram account linkseo2019

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. similar sites like fiverr

    ReplyDelete
  14. please click my web and give order to me. fiverr

    ReplyDelete